Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vietnam Cruise: Bangkok

The absolute highlight of the trip turned out to be the day in Bangkok when we got off the ship.  We had a guide and tried to get as much in as we could with the limited time that we had.

The Grand Palace was so amazing, I could have photographed that place for days!  I just couldn't click fast enough, it was so much fun. 
We also got to see the Reclining Buddha.  Again - amazing!  Such a thrill to photograph this place.  I would love to come back when I could have more time.

Many more pictures are posted on my Flickr site, you are welcome to visit there.  Hard to choose just a few to represent this day.  We started at the Grand Palace, took a little river cruise, saw the Reclining Buddha, visited the flower market - and had an absolutely amazing day.  Bangkok truly goes down as one of my favorite places.  We then had to get ready for our evening, dinner and a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment