Monday, September 5, 2011

Beach Volleyball

I didn't have anything to do for the 3-day weekend, so I thought I'd drive over to Sanibel.  I have been wanting to get some sunset shots from the west coast so I thought it would be a good time to check out some places.  It's not birding season so I was a little bored.  Not to mention that it rained through the first sunset and I overslept through the first sunrise.  But in the afternoon I happened to run across some people playing volleyball at the beach.  So I got a beer and decided to hang out and relax a while. 
The next thing I know someone is asking me if I would take pictures for their volleyball club's tournament the next day.  So, you want me to sit here and photograph guys playing volleyball on the beach?  Hhmmm...  let me think....  YES! 
I really had a great time, and let me tell you it was easy on the eyes.

I really didn't have the right equipment with me, my birding lens was too powerful to be that close up.  But I did what I could.  They were great action shots, and I was looking forward to going back the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment